Placing an Order
* We use PayPal, which automatically encrypts your conﬁdential credit card and personal information using 128-bit SSL—the highest level of commercial encryption currently available.
* We gladly accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and Amex through PayPal. You don't need to have a PayPal account to pay with your credit card through them. We also accept bank-funded PayPal. Use the shopping cart built into the website to make your purchase, checkout, and follow the instructions on PayPal. It's so very easy and safely and securely automated. We never have access to your credit card number. Your credit card statement will read PAYPAL*HELLO YARN. You'll receive a shipment email from us when your package goes out.
* If you don't have funds in your PayPal account and don't have a credit card attached, you'll be paying with something called an eCheck, which can take up to a week to clear. Your order won't ship until then. You can log into your PayPal account to keep tabs on the payment's status.
* There's no tax on yarn and fiber no matter where you are. Happiness!
* If you don't see any products, it's because they're sold out. Yarn and fiber sells quickly (usually in a matter of minutes) around here, so please note shop update times (announced at the top of the shop home page and Ravelry group- there's an Announcements thread) or follow our RSS feed and be prompt if you wish to order. I'll be doing a combination of sneak attack and scheduled updates. We make one-of-a-kind yarns and fibers, so once something is sold, it's gone for good. We do not do custom orders at this time.
* Everything for sale on this website, unless it's mentioned in the item description (as for the fiber club), is in stock and ready to ship. I might take pre-orders for special colorways, but this will be clearly stated.
* Our shop has a dynamic shopping cart that accepts PayPal and credit cards though PayPal. Click the thumbnail to be taken to a product's ordering page. You'll find information on the chosen product and a button for adding it to your shopping cart. Products added to the cart stay in there for 10 minutes, so don't dilly dally. An item will appear as available even if it's in someone else's cart, and will stay that way until that person has paid for it, at which time it will be marked as SOLD OUT. You'll get a message if you try to add such an item to your cart. If you decide not to purchase items placed in your cart, be a dear and visit the checkout page to clear them so another may purchase them.
* Be sure your PayPal address is correct. If it's not, reply to your order receipt and let me know where to ship.
* You will receive an itemized receipt for your order.
* Contact us by email or call us at 413.676.WOOL (413.676.9665). Email is better/faster.
Where Are You Located?
* Our address is P.O.Box 19, Shelburne Falls, MA, 01370, USA. We are an online store only.
* We are not able to accept wholesale orders at this time.
* The Hello Yarn studio team includes a dog. She's as non-allergenic as a dog can be (wiry-haired terrier) and kept away from the wool, but I thought I'd put it out there. No one smokes around the wool and everything is kept tidy and sparkling clean in plastic tubs.
Gifts and Gift Certificates
* Is your order a gift? Shoot me an email using the contact form and let me know. I'll make everything pretty with tissue and stickers and an awesome card. I'll send the receipt to you separately. This service is free.
* We can provide gift certificates through PayPal. Please contact us for more information. Do you have an old one? Let us know and we'll discuss your options.
* For yarn and fiber, we will refund your money, minus shipping, if you are not fully satisfied. Just contact us within 7 days and be sure your goods are in their original condition. We don't want anyone to be sad- EVER. In fact, we've got a 100% happy track record so far.
* Our lips are sealed! We will not sell or trade the information we collect from you with anyone. Your phone number may be given to USPS, to aid in the delivery of your order (it's required for PO Box orders outside the US), but that's it.
Conditions of Use
* All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, and images, is © 2002-2015 Hello Yarn and Adrian Bizilia and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Hello Yarn and Adrian Bizilia and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights reserved.